Calling All Brokers and Referrals
At Aspen Commercial Lending, we offer a variety of ways to work with us including our SBA Loan referral Program and other affiliate arrangements. We’re excited at the opportunity to work with all types of brokers and referrals, which is why we have implemented an enticing referral and broker program. Some benefits of partnering with us are as follows:
- Superior and ongoing partnerships with brokers and referrals
- Competitive commissions and referral fees regardless the scope of the project for agreements we finance
- Reciprocated referrals for when clients return to us
- Ongoing protection for brokers and referrals alike (for instance, prompt payments upon closing and upfront fee disclosure on commitment letters)
If you’re interested in learning more about our referral and broker program, reach out to our finance consultants today.
Apply To Work at Aspen Commercial Lending
Are you interested in full-time employment? Aspen Commercial Lending has open regional sales positions across the United States. In addition to steady work and a consistent paycheck, the perks of joining our team are as follows:
- We offer competitive commissions in exchange for your hard work and dedication.
- Our firm offers versatile lending competencies and the resources necessary to help clients get funded quickly.
- You will be joining a team of other talented and skilled professionals who are focused on helping clients and vendors obtain appropriate financing.
- You can work from anywhere thanks to our reputation and financing resources.
The greatest benefit of working with us, however, is our commitment to helping you enrich your future and your career.
Who We’re Looking For
Aspen Commercial Lending hires individuals who demonstrate the following traits:
- Confidence: You hold an unwavering belief in your abilities and handle rejection well.
- Motivation: You’re a self-starter and committed to accomplishing short- and long-term goals.
- Friendly: You’re outgoing and people are drawn to you.
- Funny: You know that humor plays a huge role in building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Organized: You’re able to guide clients and vendors through the sales process and follow through without getting distracted.
Reach Out to Us Today
Whether you’re interested in our SBA Loan Referral Program or you want to join our team, reach out to Aspen Commercial Lending today. We look forward to hearing from you!